PCC Day at the Coast - Exhibitor
Greater Wilmington, Triad, Triangle and Charlotte PCCs
join together to host:
PCC DAY AT THE COAST!
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Cape Fear Community College
Union Station – Windell Daniels Hall
502 N. Front Street, Wilmington NC 28401
- Hear the latest from USPS HQ speakers and other leaders in the mailing industry!
- Reach your targeted audience through exhibiting and sponsoring this event!
- Help support the Greater Wilmington Area PCC – the PCC is newest in NC!
Exhibitor Registration only $350 - Includes:
Two luncheon tickets
Lunch Sponsor - $500 (4 opportunities)
Refreshment Sponsor - $500 (2 opportunities)
Goodie Bags - $500 (1 opportunity)
Banner Sponsor - $200
Water Bottle Sponsor - $100 (sponsor logo on overlay)
Additional luncheon tickets available at $30/each
|Event Name:||PCC Day at the Coast - Exhibitor|
|Individual Registration Rate:||350.00|
|Address:||502 N. Front St.Windell Daniels Hall, Wilmington, SC 28401|
Next Generation Campaign Awards 2020
Next Generation Campaign Awards
Celebrating Innovative Direct Mail
There will two categories in 2020:
- The Grand Champion trophy will be awarded to the most innovative and effective campaign that leverages Informed Delivery.
- The Innovative B2B Campaign Award will go to the best B2B campaign.
The contest is free to enter. The entry deadline is February 14th. Winners will be announced at the National Postal Forum in April in Orlando.
to enter the contest: https://www.usps.com/nextgenaward/